Thursday, May 31, 2012

AUTHENTICATION-268

I was playing with OpenAM 10.0.0 and was trying to connect my OpenAM to our Active Directory using the Active Directory Authentication Module.

But, I kept getting "An internal authentication error has occurred" message.


So I went ahead to check amAuthentication.error ...

"2012-05-31 22:11:30" "Login Failed|module_instance|AZ-AD" cheechong "Not Available" 192.168.5.6 INFO o=azlabs.sg "cn=dsameuser,ou=DSAME Users,o=azlabs.sg" AUTHENTICATION-268 AZ-AD "Not Available" 192.168.5.6

What's that? A google linked me to Oracle's website. It's a "Module based authentication failed" error. I have mis-configured the hostname of my AD! :)

This error message codes are precious. I have converted the HTML page to a PDF here for safe-keeping. Just in case, no harm. :)

.

No comments:

Post a Comment