Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cloudmark MobileAuthority Solution

Cloudmark solutions are not as widely adopted here in S'pore (as far as I know from my experience on the ground). I think mainly due to its pricing. I also think Cloudmark is targeting only the large deployment segment. Otherwise, it can't survive this long. :)

Anyway, I do know of a large deployment here for the Asia Pacific branch of a very big global network company. This deployment caters for the Japanese market, but the infrastructure is all here in S'pore.

Cloudmark has this solution for the mobile operators - MobileAuthority:

MobileAuthority provides mobile operators with three vital components to combat against messaging abuse and threats: actionable data, advanced content filtering, and messaging security expertise. These components work in tandem to ensure that mobile operators receive the most comprehensive and up-to-date messaging security protection for network optimization.

Pretty cool product. What caught my attention was this diagram:



Using a handphone can be so unsecured! There are some many potential "holes" to hack into.




No comments:

Post a Comment